Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kanye West and Taylor Swift



For those interested.

Taylor's Acceptance Speech - Kanye'd

<a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2009/" target="_blank">Kanye West Storms The VMA Stage</a>

Kanye's Apology



President Obama's 'off-the-record' response. Warning: he calls him a not-so-nice word, which is visible in the link.

http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/15/obama-called-kanye-jackass/

This is a parody website of "instances" where kanye interrupts peoples' lives. I apologize for anything you may find offensive.

http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/


For the record, Beyonce's "Single Ladies" went on to win Video of the Year. Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" was the first Country Music Video to win a VMA.

Taylor on The View

1 comment:

  1. Would it have been so hard for him to just sit down and say: "Taylor, I'd like to say I'm sorry for my outburst. It was completely inappropriate. I'd also like to say I'm sorry to her fans as well as to mine. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apologize, Jay." Did we really need to have the whole story about his mom and all of his issues about how he wants to be a better person?

    PS. This blog is great. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete