Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Controversial Arizona Immigration

Here are a couple of interesting discussion about the new Arizona Immigration law...everything you wanted to know about this controversial new law in around 45 minutes.  The first piece covers the ins and outs of the bill, while the second piece defends the law.

1 comment:

  1. Even after listening to both sides I'm not sure if I fully understand the law still and how they are going to check for illegals. I do think we have a problem with illegals and we need to get it under control and that is what Arizona is trying to do. I'm not sure that this is the best way to do it, but it's a start. I do think it was funny how they said that so many American's are out of work and we need to worry about them. How that guy was illegally hiring illegals, but lets be realistic the jobs that illegals do I can't see too many business men that are out of work doing those jobs.

    ReplyDelete