http://www.naturalnews.com/gullibility.html
Friday, December 3, 2010
The Gullibility Factor Test
In response to Landon's post a couple weeks ago I found this test online that I found not only humorous but interesting. It's amazing how gullible people can be and I have indeed wondered how gullible I am. I was pleasantly surprised with my results. And, in return, shocked with the answers to the questions that I got wrong. The only issue I have with this quiz is how do I know it's accuracy...maybe it's actually a lie and since it said I'm in the top 5% maybe that's of being gullible. Will I ever know? Dun dun dun........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also took the Gullibility test and was pretty happy with my results. I was classified as a Learner which means I'm smart enough to know better but still not fully informed about reality. I was surprised by which questions were actually true when I thought that they were false. It goes to show that there are some crazy things going on out in the world that seem preposterous to us who haven't experienced it firsthand but seems completely normal to people who have indeed experienced it. But I am also questioning the accuracy of the test. It could easily just be fooling us all and we're actually the gullible ones for thinking that we did well on the test. Let's hope not...
ReplyDelete