Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Ground-Zero" Mosque (Actually a community center)

Hello Class!

After watching these two clips on Youtube, I wanted to express my feelings about the current situation...but, I thought words could not explain my feelings. So, without further ado, watch these two clips and it will sum up how I feel about the situation.




1 comment:

  1. Amen! That quote by Pastor Martin Niemöller sums it up great. In America we stand up for each other, and we need to speak up! As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we know all to well about persecution. Our forefather's suffered it, now it is our turn to make sure it doesn't happen to others.

    Not only that, but in this day when evil abounds and there are many who seek to rip God out of the fabric of this nation we must stand strong with any good God-fearing man or woman we can find. For the enemy of our enemy, is our friend.

    ReplyDelete