Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Social Issues Through Cartoons

I recently came across this cartoon that addresses some of the social issues we have been discussing in our class:
 

3 comments:

  1. This political cartoon, although somewhat wrong, is completely agreeable. In my opinion people do focus on the ideas of Gay Marriage, rather than heated debates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with kyle in the sense that, although this is just a political cartoon, it reflects much of what our society is today. We are focusing on things that mean little to how we live, and focusing on things that such as gay marriage, a issue that continues to grow. A issue we need to hurry and figure out so we can focus on the more important things in life, such as employment and health care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree that there are bigger issues then gay marriage and we should focus on the bigger issues that are effectign peoples lives in a very large way. Economic insecurity, healthcare, schooling, and so mnay othe rissues are also puttign strains on the family and are tearing some families apart. I think we need to include more than just gay marriage in our effort ot perserve the family.

    ReplyDelete