WoW!
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is designed for a class at Brigham Young University. Students use this blog to discuss elements of our multicultural society that we learn about in class. Due to the limit in the number of authors allowed, only students will be able to make posts on this blog. We welcome comments to the posts. Our hope is that this blog will foster dialogue about a number of difficult issues regarding diversity, which in turn will help us to better understand other people's diverse perspectives.
Yeah, I came across this a few days ago. It's not often that I find myself wanting to physically hurt someone, but I definitely felt it while watching this. Absolutely appalling.
ReplyDeleteAfter watching this in class I was shocked that someone who has some political standing would spend so much time and effort focusing on one specific person and from watching this, making his life horrible. This official seems so extreme in his thinking and is so passionate about targeting this gay student, it makes me wonder about his own family life and marriage? and if those are being affected by his time consumed with this matter. It would seem likely that other parts of the offical's life is probably failing in his deserpate attempt to voice his opinion and go to extreme measures to make it known and public.
ReplyDelete